Become a member of our Patreon community and join us in the field…virtually! This is a simple way to give us a small recurring contribution every month in return for exclusive behind-the-scenes content!
This sustained giving goes a long way towards helping us do more to support our researchers, share our science, and provide opportunities to the next generation of environmental professionals.
One Time Contribution
Enter amount you wish to contribute and click continue. You will be taken to Stripe to complete the transaction.
** Please note that the AWRS is a registered Canadian non-profit NOT a registered charity. As a result we are not able to issue tax deductible receipts. To learn more about the difference between non-profits and charities, please click here.
*Instructions for claiming salamander stickers*
If you would like to receive a salamander sticker set in exchange for a contribution of $15 (CAD) or more, please complete these two steps:
- Complete a transaction above using the one-time contribution option.
- Email your mailing address to email@example.com. If you have contributed $30+ please indicate how many sticker sets you would like to claim.
Salamander sticker set details:
This set includes 4 vinyl stickers with a white border:
- Spotted Salamander (3″ x 1.39″)
- Blue-spotted Salamander (2.63″ x 1″)
- Eastern Red-backed Salamander (2.5″ x 1.76″)
- Eastern Newt (2.5″ x 1.21″)
There are many gently used items that we could use to keep the Station functional and comfortable! Below is a list of some of the items we are currently seeking. If you’d like to donate something on this list, or have other items you think we could use, please get in touch with the Station Manager.
Items to repair and upkeep our facilities:
- Lumber, tiles, hardware and other unused building materials
- Outdoor paint, stains, and adhesives
- First aid supplies
Items to make our cabins and other facilities more functional:
- Small desk lamps, or reading lamps
- Gently used kitchen utensils and small appliances such a coffee maker, kettle or microwave
- Door mats
- Power bars
- Fans and space heaters
Items to enrich our educational experiences:
- Books (field guides, natural history, science)
- Field equipment (dip nets, first aid kits, lifejackets, bug jackets, headlamps)
- Canoes or kayaks